Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Divorce By Tara Thomas

Divorce

When you say “I do,” you should truly mean it. When you pledge to your husband or wife that you will be faithful, truly mean that as well. One of the top reasons for divorce is based on spouses having an affair with someone whom they are not married to. Divorces are not good for the children or adults in any case.
My parents got divorced four years ago and they still argue over stupid things. My sister and I, half the time, get placed into the middle of their arguments, which stresses us out, we have enough to deal with right now. My dad’s schedule throws me and my sister off sometimes because we go to his house every third night. That means that I have to make sure that I take all of my stuff between houses and have enough clothes at my mom’s house and at my dad’s.
If you’re a parent who has been divorced or are divorced then you understand how difficult it is to deal with all of the issues that come with divorce. My parents argue over a lot of things which makes life even more difficult for them. If you are the parent who has to pay child support, then you know how tough it is to come up with the money to give and still keep up with paying for your own bills. I can only imagine how stressful it is for my dad to pay my mom child support.


                    Thomas 2
Divorce is stressful for everyone in the family. When you begin saying your vows at your wedding, make sure that you really think it through, is this marriage worth it? Or will it just be flushed down the toilet?

No comments:

Post a Comment